Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcome ICLWers!

Hello fellow bloggers!  I've only participated on ICLW once, and it was several months ago, so excuse me if I'm a little rusty.  After our second loss I felt compelled to participate again and try to reach out to others that may be going through the same things I am. 

A quick background:  I'm 30 and my husband is 37.  We have been together for over 5 years, and married for 2.  We started TTC a year and a half ago, and a handful of fertility drugs and two miscarriages later, we are right back to where we started.  I always suspected I would have some trouble conceiving, but never in a million years dreamed it would take this long, or that we would face not one, but two, losses. 

Where we stand today:  our second loss was just a couple weeks ago.  I have a follow up appointment with my doctor in two weeks and at that time we'll be discussing in more detail having testing done for RPL (recurrent pregnancy loss). 

I look forward to "meeting" some new people and following your journeys!

7 comments:

  1. Hi fellow ICLWer. I am so sorry for your recent loss and certainly your first loss. Miscarriage is awful.....torture. I, too, have experience this first hand. I can't wait to follow your journey to you healthy, living, breathing baby. We can do this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW: I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope that your dreams for a healthy baby to bring home come true soon. Having lost one myself, I know the feelings of loss. I hope you can try again soon! I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from ICLW! I'm so sorry for your losses. I just recently went through our first miscarriage as well. I hope that your testing is beneficial and that you can try again soon.

    Hugs to you!
    Mrs.S

    himplusme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. I come here from ICLW also (I'm #5)

    Having a miscarriage is such a horrible and traumatic event. I hope that you will be able to conceive soon. And I will be following your blog and hoping so hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. After struggling for so long it seems us IF'ers should get a pass. Best of luck to you! ICLW #61

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here also from ICLW. So sorry for your losses. I've had 3 so I know what you are going thru. GL with the RPL. Mine just came back with a blood clotting disorder. They shouldn't wait so long to do the testing! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from ICLWland! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Wishing you the best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete