1. I never had the desire to get married until I met my husband.
2. I have a hard time helping others when they don't try to help themselves.
3. I'm impatient.
4. I enjoy looking forward to events way more than when they actually happen...
5. ...I set myself up for disappointment all the time.
6. I tend to be more of a pessimist than an optimist but am trying really hard to change that.
7. I have completely turned into my mother, and surprisingly that is okay with me.
8. I would like to do volunteer work but don't want to give up my free time.
9. A lot of the time I look like I'm walking around with a scowl on my face, but it's really because I'm in deep thought, I'm always thinking about something.
10. I love to read books.
11. I don't care for fruit flavored candy, it has to be chocolate.
12. I worked for the campus newspaper in college long enough to write one article, and then quit because it was so hard.
13. I'm left handed.
14. I get excited about the simplest things.
15. I could never get LASIK eye surgery because just thinking about it makes my stomach churn.
16. I have sky-dived once and probably won't have the guts to ever do it again.
17. I have 3 tattoos.
18. I hope I never lose my independence.
19. I love caramel lattes and wish I could afford to buy one every day.
20. I love cute pajamas, but always end up wearing the same old, worn out, comfy t-shirt and pants to bed.