I've been awarded! This is my first blog award so please bear with me if I'm not accepting it properly :) Thank you to M at Miracle In The Works who awarded me with the Liebster award. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
These are five bloggers who I'm passing this along to:
1. JM at Meier Madness - wishing her lots of luck in her first IVF cycle!
2. Emily at A Peek Into Our Journey - wishing her a healthy pregnancy with their triplets!
3. Tara at Sunflower Living - after 3 years of struggling to conceive their second child, they are finally expecting again!
4. M at Growth and Joy - she's also had 2 m/c and I can relate all too well to a lot of things she talks about in her blog.
5. Cass at One Day: I'll Have My Baby Bump - fingers crossed for a positive test this week!