Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting

Why can't my body just be normal and do what it's suppose to for once?  I'm 16 dpo and still waiting for my period to start.  I had a huge temp drop at 13 dpo and thought for sure this cycle was coming to an end.  I was prepared for it because I had already tested (it was negative, obviously), and was okay with it.  But the next day my temp sprung way back up (the highest it's been this cycle) and stayed there since.  I don't know what's going on.  I took another test yesterday and it was stark white. 

The ladies on my message board say it could just be the stronger ovulation from taking Clomid caused my progresterone levels to be higher, and is just taking this long to leave my system.  However, my progesterone at 7 dpo was 18.9, so it wasn't that high.   

At this point I don't know what to do.  I get the impression that both my doctor and nurses at my ob/gyn office don't really "believe" in charting, so if I called them and told thim about my temps still being up they'd think I was some sort of loon.  I guess all I can do is wait.  I just worry that this delay in AF is some sort of bad side effect from Clomid, although I don't have any idea what it would be. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so confusing and frustrating! AF waited over 50 days to come this month and then conveniently showed up on the first day of my vacation. My body hates me!

    ReplyDelete