Thursday, June 16, 2011

Didn't See That Coming

According to my BBT (basil body temperature) I ovulated on Monday, which was CD16.  That totally caught me off guard.  The last time I took Clomid I didn't ovulate until CD21 so I wasn't expecting it at all this early.  I had even been taking ovulation predictor tests, which had been negative.  Apparently I missed my surge?  I was only testing once a day so I suppose that's very likely what happened.  I guess I'll know better next time (if there is one!) to test twice a day.  I'm still not fully convinced I actually ovulated as I didn't really have any other symptoms (ovulation pain, sore boobs), but my temps definitely tell me I did.  I have my progesterone check on Monday which should confirm whether or not I did ovulate.  So for now, I wait.....

1 comment:

  1. Ugh!! My last cycle I tested 3 times a day and it's a good thing I did or I would have missed it. Which was a huge difference from the cycle before when I got positives 2 days in a row. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete